We represent individuals and families who seek to apply for immigrant as well as non-immigrant benefits, as well as employers who seek to hire foreign nationals. A special area of interest is immigrant petitions for foreign nationals who are exceptionally desirable under U.S. immigration law: Extraordinary Ability, National Interest Waivers, and Physician petitions. Examples of services provided include:
- Extraordinary ability petitions;
- National interest waivers;
- Student and Exchange Program (F and J);
- Family based green cards;
- Marriage and fiancée;
- Employment-based green cards;
- S. citizenship / naturalization;
- Assistance with overseas consular processing;
- Medical sector visa research and clinical physicians;
- Business, professional, and religious workers; and
- Labor certification processing.
If you would like a consultation to learn more about your options, please call our office to set up an appointment to meet with an attorney.